Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I am better than your kids

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

http://208.243.160.4/files/maddox/crapart2_2.jpg

"That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F"

excellent :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

"This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your **** and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their **** outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F"

Nice one yellum

rofl :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Class links. I think they are mirrored from this website, the aptly titled "The best web page in the Universe". This guys tone is consistent, and the funniest part is all the hate mail he receives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

His review of signs was pure class too. :) Spot on review it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

What a ****ing loser that guy must be!?

The site author proudly proclaims that he's written nearly 300 pages and over 100,000 words on all these topics that he hates. It's just a pity that it's all so ill concieved unresearched and puerile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Whats that do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭bugler

Don't tell us Pigman, tell him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by bugler
    Don't tell us Pigman, tell him!
    Nah, after all I think that's exactly what he wants! I saw his 'people hate me' page and it's seems to be the only power trip he can get in his worthless little life.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hmmmm.

Its his website, let him do what he wants on it. Dammit, I think he's great. I laughed til I felt sick.

I dunno, his opinions are just as valid as some of the crap that gets posted on boards.ie but at least he contains it within his own website.

His review of Titanic is brilliant as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

London.UK.WhatNET.Org

#maddox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Originally posted by Pigman
    What a ****ing loser that guy must be!?

i thought it was hilarious and i'm pretty sure hes just taking the piss for a laugh.

you gotta relax mannn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

SO
    ****ing
    Funny :D

I'm sitting here in computer labs and trying by best to hgold in my rofl's :)

Guys sitting around me have no idea :)

So funny!
    This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your **** and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their **** outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers?
    F

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I thought the kids art one wasn't great, but I was roffling at some of the other bits on the site, esp the suicide one. Anyone who complained or took that seriously at all is just a complete moron.........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

I think I nearly split my sides at Candy the Crack Whore :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

heh yeah, the aids muppet rocks :)

and the signs review.. and .. so much of the god damn site :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved

That cracked me up! Also the signs movie page completely classic especially if you've seen the movie! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

beatkid1.jpg
    The sucker punch. Just ask the question "hey, what's that on your shirt?" and when they look down, bust their lip. You need to do this every now and then to keep them guessing. Don't ever let them off the hook. Just because they're not doing anything wrong doesn't mean that they didn't do something wrong earlier that you weren't aware of.

Bloody Brilliant! Funny that he claims that his typos are deliberate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by DRakE
    SO
    ****ing
    Funny :D

I'm sitting here in computer labs and trying by best to hgold in my rofl's :)

Guys sitting around me have no idea :)

F

LOL

Me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

beatass1.gif
    beatass2.gifbeatass3.gif
    beatass4.gif
    beatass5.gif

I can't help but love this one!

Advertisement