Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help designing a Font

Options
  • 12-10-2002 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I am looking for someone who knows how to replicate a font. I am establishing a Third World Youth Development Charity in Ireland. We are a part of Raleigh International Trust Charity. I have established Raleigh Ireland and I want to modify the Raleigh International Logo to say Raleigh Ireland but I need to duplicate the font. So if any one can help or can point me in the right direction that would be great. I attached the logo on question. Have a look.

Stephen Judge,
    Raleigh Ireland Coordinator,
    www.RaleighIreland.cjb.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

The closest match i got was Excalibur EF Regular or Excalibur EF Medium. Both fonts cost $34.95 :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Stephen, if you're part of Raleigh International Trust Charity, which I assume is part of Raleigh, why don't you just ask them to do it for you? Most big companies would actually prefer it this way, as they hate people tinkering with their brand.

Alternatively, drop Boards.ie user Yoda a PM, he's a typographer. Although I rather think he'll just repeat what I said.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stephenjudge

Mixie, thanks for your reply, that was helpful enough but not quit what I was looking for, Thanks again though.

dahamsta, Raleigh International Trust Charity is actually nothing to do with Raleigh the biking company, We are a seperate charity that just have the misfortune to have the same name, I run the Irish Group for the Charity. My contacts in our head office are trying to get me the original designs but they don't think it will be too easy, don't know why. Thanks for telling me about Yoda, I will throw him a pm. Thanks Again for your help.

Stephen Judge
    Raleigh Ireland
    www.RaleighIreland.cjb.net
    www.raleighinternational.org

Advertisement