Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What y'all think of this weeks Raw *WARNING! ELEMENTS OF A SPOILER*

Options
  • 13-10-2002 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

Better than most recent pay-per-views i thought. The cage match to kick it off with book and show, the B+P paddle on pole match, the TLC match was incredible and not to mention countless other stuff going on aswell.

Long live Eric Bishoff!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

personally as a long time wrestling fan, I thought the show blew more goats then usual, especially the end where the wrestler known as Kane was accused of being a murderer.....sigh. I think it should be re-branded the "HHH Ego Show" instead of Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Wrestler known as Kane? Has he changed or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

i also thought that raw was nothing special - it is a sure sigh of desperation when a show has to put on a seasons worth of gimmicks in one night and raw becomes ever increasingly nitro with a different name - for my money sd was a better show - better wrestling, better performers, logical angles( - with the exception of takers 'affair' which did nothing for the angle and really was silly) and plot developments - its sad to say this about the WWes flagship show but you can keep it as far as im concerned - at the moment im much happier with sd and deltavideo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i liked the show up until the Kane/murderer thing. that was really stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Originally posted by Neil3030
    Wrestler known as Kane? Has he changed or something?

nope I merely said that to inform the casual reader of whom I was talking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Oh right, my misunderstanding. Its just that since he's come back from injury hes looked a bit different to me and that combined with your "wrestler known as...."

As i say
    My mistake!

Advertisement