Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise: Dead Stop

• 13-10-2002 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭

This one follows on from last weeks 'Minefield'. The ship is stranded, would take 10 years to get back for repairs at the new max speed of warp2, but then they come across an automated space station with a dark secret! ;) By the end of the episode, Enterprise is like new, even with the scratch from Broken Bow fixed!
    . IMHO, Season2 is getting off to a much better start than Season1. Hopefully next weeks ep will keep up the standard. :)

Brendan/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

It got the thumbs up from me anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Monte Cook (of D&D fame) posted a review at his site, well not really a review, more a commentary and comparison to other trek series...

http://www.montecook.com/lineos.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

my only way of seeing that show is via Ch4, how far behind are they to SKY ?

[edit]
    btw, that link is VERY funny
    [/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

what channel is enterprise on??
    and what time??

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

what channel is enterprise on??

Its on over in America. If your lucky enough to have access to a leased line connection(like me) you can download it using kazaa or you can get it on dalnet as well I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Very good episode, loved the bit at the end ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

was it just me or did the computer voice on the alien station sound like ur wan from voyage, b-leana(spl) (the engineer ;))

Advertisement