Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Dance Version

Options
  • 13-10-2002 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

There was a dance version of the popular Late Late Show theme made a couple of years ago that I'm trying to track down

Does anyone know the name of the DJ who mixed it or any other info that could help me source it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

um....i remember it being played in the palace on paddy's night about 3 years ago...and that is of absoltuely no relevance whatsoever but thats the best i oculd do, sorry! i'll ask a few dj friends if they know...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Artist: "Strictly Fish"
    Track: "To Whom it Concerns"

Released when Gay Byrne left the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by Pigman
    There was a dance version of the popular Late Late Show theme made a couple of years ago that I'm trying to track down

Does anyone know the name of the DJ who mixed it or any other info that could help me source it?

strictly fish
    Martin Thomas, Robbie Arkins and Glenn Brady aka dj wool
    I think Glenn is in new york-I haven't seen him around for a while..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

jesus, you wouldnt think wool would be involved with cheese like that:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Did you know that Robbie Arkins played Jimmy Rabbitt in the commitments?

• Advertisement
Advertisement