Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music v Money

Options
  • 13-10-2002 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Scenario: If you were offered 1,000,000 euro right now on the condition that you could never listen to music again for the rest of your life would you agree to take it or not?

Music v Money 3 votes

Take the 1,000,000 euro
    0% 0 votes
    Keep the right to listen music
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Musics everywhere.. i don't think its possible to keep the bet.
    Unless your ears where chopped off... either way no.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Well considering the fact that I'd like to spend a sizeable chunk of the million quid on music related stuff...

But then again.. a million quid could buy a lot of alternative pleasures..

Nah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Depends if everyone else was also going to have to go without. Theres rhythm and therefore music everywhere.

I'm reminded of Dancer in the Dark where Bjork is in the factory and the noise of the machines turns into music. Man needs music, well modern man anyway whos already experienced it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by Pigman
    Scenario: If you were offered 1,000,000 euro right now on the condition that you could never listen to music again for the rest of your life would you agree to take it or not?
    what have you been smoking young man?

even if you chop off your ears you would be able to hear. you would have to pierce your ear drums to completely block out the music and that would mean losing your hearing also. reminds me of that pound of flesh from the merchant of venice ;)

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ah, why must people take things so seriously, and bring reality into play

id pick the music, anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'll take the money thank you!

i could do alot of things with €1M that doesn't involve music

Advertisement