Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Comedian" trailer...brilliant

• 31-08-2002 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Trailer for new Seinfeld movie posted online

The trailer for Jerry Seinfeld's new movie Comedian has gone online.

The film opens in the United States today.

It examines what it takes to be a stand-up.

The movie features extracts from Seinfeld's stage act, with director Christian Charles following him from club to club for a year.

It charts how Seinfeld created 60 minutes of new material for his comeback, struggling with new jokes and doubting his own writing ability.

Seinfeld's stardom is contrasted with a newer act, Omy Adams.

The trailer can be downloaded at www.apple.com/trailers/

/Me goes off to look/
    The exact URL is...
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/comedian.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I seem to have trouble getting the clip up. I'll try and get it at another site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Ciaran,
    You need to install quicktime player from the apple website or www.quicktime.com.

--
    I'm trying to convert it into flash atm.
    Its only about 30 seconds but its actually really funny and it doesn't even have Jer in it !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Thanks will do that.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭vAWOL

Finally got qt workin with my proxy so i headed straight over to

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/comedian.html

It's a classic trailer, could have been released as a short movie if it had been longer *no pun*

and for a guy who was in a film about nothing he made a trailer about making a trailer which is really a trailer about _well_ nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Just merged the previous Thread with your new one vAWOL :)

--

In terms of originality, it is purely brilliant. I was ROFLMAO when I saw it first. Looks like the Irish public will never see the trailer(at least). I'm hoping the Screen or the IFC will show the documentary in time over here (fingers and lot else crossed :))

At least it will be coming out on DVD though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement