Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor BOB + Few Others...

Options
  • 14-10-2002 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

DOCTOR BOB
    Doctor Bob had slept with one of his patients and had felt
    guilty all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget
    about it, he couldn't. The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming. Every
    once in a while he'd hear that soothing voice within himself,trying to reassure
    him:

"Bob, don't worry about it. You aren't the first doctor to
    sleep with one of their patients and you won't be the last.
    And you're single. Let it go...."
    But invariably the other voice would bring him back to reality: "Bob, you're
    a vet"

NEVER PISS A WOMAN OFF
    A wife came home just in time to find her husband in
    bed with another woman. With superhuman strength borne of
    fury, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door, and
    into the tool shed in the back yard and put his penis in a vice. She then
    secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up a
    hacksaw. The husband was terrified,and screamed,
    "Stop! Stop! You're not going to cut it off, are you? "
    The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her
    husband's hand and said,
    "Nope. I'm going to set the shed on fire. You do whatever you have to".

BOUNE THE AIR OUT

A six-year-old walks into the kitchen where his mom is cooking and says, "Mom,
    the last few nights I have woke up to this thumping noise coming out of your
    bedroom and when I look to see what it is,you're sitting on top of Dad and bouncing
    up and down.Why are you doing that?" The startled mother tries to recover quickly and says, "Your Dad is a little overweight and I'm trying to get him back to normal size. I bounce
    on him to get all the air out of him." The little kid just shakes his head and
    says, "You're wasting your time. When you go to work, the lady next door comes over and blows him right back up again."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

NEVER PISS A WOMAN OFF

:D:D

Advertisement