Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

day to night (three word story)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

onto her head

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

...ed whitehouse paper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

. Strangely enough there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

were no tadpoles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

anymore, because the

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

monkey from Jamaica

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

dated banana's regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

during world war

II, but tragically

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

ended in piece

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I was awoken after the rain finally stopped. Jam on my sheets, mmm strawberry jam I thought as I turned over. What's that sound? What's that….glass? It can't be! …gosh…it is…. Vomit! Everywhere!! *Groan. Over broken glass! *what a night. Gasp I remembered. I left my dog under a lot of stress holding the leg of a partygoer. I let rip and bit my vomit-covered glass with tragic consequences. I ran to the bottom of the room but I realised I knew many mathematicians who like dogs which unfortunately requires canine calculations so in dog years I am 175; quite a pickle when you realise that is only middle age for these tortoises that enjoy the company of small jumpers and suddenly a penguin and a cow arrived at the fish farm, rented some lines, and cast out and caught a pretty nymphomaniac mermaid with a pierced sense of logic and an orange for a head which they promptly peeled and ate with nice chianti and some cheeses.

The sky darkened and then lightened. Poor graphics, thought the obsessed player who was sat in my pyjamas contemplating his navel. It turned to midday and then exploded in outer space and began orbiting your anus, dutifully crashing back down where it landed, funnily enough. Meanwhile, there came a rabid mongoose with only a smile and a long singing schlong that looked kinda like something my goldfish once hinted about after some sex and a packet of guitar strings, tied round my enormous blood-soaked molar. [subliminal message: give gordon money] Tooth extraction focuses the mind but not he way you do when you're yoga-ing unless of course you're yoga-ing with a dentist! WOOF dentist? I wonder where that hot dog vendor is displaying his weiner to that collective cartwheeling lambchop-wielding cow with gun-fearers support group imagining insurance salesman.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it is just like being in a three-word metaphor for sodomy or a rediculous spelling of ridiculous that doesn't make any sense. Thursday is actually Monday. Hmmm…temporal distortion quoth the camel, nevermore, predictable???

Only oranges can cure terminal yoghurt during a lithium-induced bout of dandruff explosions. My cat ate the dog after an invigorating evening. The END!…is neaar but is an anachronism. Then roxy said sorry and the story continued blissfully unaware of the spider baby nibbling on the end of his elongated tricoloured tail, professed his undying pathological hatred for spatulas, sweaters, selection boxes, and schizophrenic playthings. Then Satan arrived…
    "Whats all this??? A new sweater and a pie? What the f*ck!
    Suddenly, without warning he sat down looking dejected and stood up again. Emboldened by this he unleashed his purple possum picker, painted it green and flung sausages and chicken heads at the gargoile, but eventually succumbed to a ravenous eagle eye cherry with great cleavage and surprisingly tight trousers.

Once upon the fat controller, our hero decides that posting here is his duty however sad that duty may be called by someone... wearing a colander to cover her as I shot little "Tiddles".
    “Supercalifragilisticexpyalidocious...” proclaimed Satan menacingly all the whilst he magicked chimneysweeps.
    Gordie drunk again hurriedly cleaning before the exorcist arrived vomiting profusely and making gordie sobre by giving him a lethal dose of laxatives with his own regurgitated sense of humour, whiskey chaser, and a gigantic, titanic, ginormous, extraordinous bottle of green obnoxious liquid guzzled which made him ten feet taller in a heartbeat.

This dizzy height we sit tonight orage hair in fire bright whence... people fly kite's shamelessly in sight... during the night getting in fights with neglected animals now taking flight, getting a bite feels so right... shyte, where's my lighter, I need to scorch this handful of bananas because they smell like unburnt fruit usually smells on tuesdays.

The President emerged cautiously covering a new intern's coffee mug with his cowboy hat.
    "Are you Texan?"
    "No I'm not" said he assertively as he placed hat on shoulder whilst looking at his newspaper burst into flames. Flinging it on his daddy's head while he can-cann'd and simultaneously unzipped the staff's pantaloons with an AXE!!!-L Rose pencilcase whilst John Wayne ate brunch in the crack of his ma's new surgically enhanced bellybutton, a tea towel disappears into the pencil case neatly.
    ***The sky darkened and it became dusk***
    Tara Palmer Tomkinson mysteriously appears wielding parmesan cheese covered bolognese pasta sauce which she purchased from a liffeyside car boot salesman shuffling from foot to smelly foot as he scratched his lottery scratchcard to reveal 3 bolognese pasta stains which wins €10000. Delighted he quickly phoned his granny who was a drunken lotto expert, and pasta lover, in a previous three word story. She seemed worried but then Tara decided to flip the jam covered pancake over the top onto her head...ed Whitehouse paper. Strangely enough there were no tadpoles anymore, because the monkey from Jamaica dated banana's regularly during world war II, but tragically ended in piece

s of pancake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

being thrown fiercly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

by a mentally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

deranged green eskimo

dragging a sickly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

psychotically deranged hyperpussy