Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

day to night (three word story)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

evening. THE END!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

is near.......but

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

is an anacronism

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

(acronym in English)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

you saying anachronism ain't a word in English? hmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Three word rule??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

then roxy said

sorry, and the

story continued.....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

blissfully unaware of

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

(somebody compile this whack tale so far ? in one post ? I am way to lazy to do it myself :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

(i will when the story reaches night time, but feel free)

the spider baby

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

nibbling on the

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

end of his

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

elongated tricolour tail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

professed his undying

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

utter pathological hatred

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

love for spatulas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

sweaters, selection boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

and schizophrenic playthings.

• Advertisement

Then Satan arrived...

, "whats all this???"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I was awoken after the rain finally stopped. Jam on my sheets, mmm strawberry jam I thought as I turned over. What's that sound? What's that….glass? It can't be! …gosh…it is…. Vomit! Everywhere!! *Groan. Over broken glass! *what a night*. [sorry but what is with all these asterisks?? - ed] Gasp I remembered. I left my dog under a lot of stress holding the leg of a partygoer. I let rip and bit my vomit-covered glass with tragic consequences. I ran to the bottom of the room but I realised I knew many mathematicians who like dogs which unfortunately requires canine calculations so in dog years I am 175; quite a pickle when you realise that is only middle age for these tortoises that enjoy the company of small jumpers and suddenly a penguin and a cow arrived at the fish farm, rented some lines, and cast out and caught a pretty nymphomaniac mermaid with a pierced sense of logic and an orange for a head which they promptly peeled and ate with nice chianti and some cheeses. The sky darkened and then lightened. Poor graphics, thought the obsessed player who was sat in my pyjamas contemplating his navel. It turned to midday and then exploded in outer space and began orbiting your anus, dutifully crashing back down where it landed, funnily enough., Meanwhile, there came a rabid mongoose with only a smile and a long singing schlong that looked kinda like something my goldfish once hinted about after some sex and a packet of guitar strings, tied round my enormous blood-soaked molar. Tooth extraction focuses the mind but not he way you do when you're yoga-ing unless of course you're yoga-ing with a dentist! WOOF dentist? I wonder where that hot dog vendor is displaying his weiner to that collective cartwheeling lambchop-wielding cow with gun-fearers support group imagining insurance salesman. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it is just like being in a three-word metaphor for sodomy or a rediculous spelling of ridiculous that doesn't make any sense. Thursday is actually Monday. Hmmm…temporal distortion quoth the camel, nevermore, predictable??? Only oranges can cure terminal yoghurt during a lithium-induced bout of dandruff explosions. My cat ate the dog after an invigorating evening. The END!…is neaar but is an anachronism (acronym in English) you saying anachronism ain't a word in English? Hmm Three word rule??? Then roxy said sorry and the story continued blissfully unaware of the spider baby nibbling on the end of his elongated tricoloured tail, professed his undying pathological hatred for spatulas, sweaters, selection boxes, and schizophrenic playthings. Then Satan arrived…

That's it so far. I have this publisher-friend downtown……

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

... a new sweater?

"and a pie?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

what the f*ck

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

! Suddenly, without warning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

he sat down

looking dejected and...