Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampires

Options
  • 14-10-2002 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

It's midnight and a vampire is walking down the street alone when something hits him on the back of the head. He stops and looks around but all he can see is a sausage roll on the floor. As he continues on his way, a vol-au-vent hits him in the back. He walks on and suddenly he hears footsteps behind him. The vampire turns around and a cocktail sausage on a stick comes flying through the air and pierces his heart. He stares in unbelief at the pork product protruding from his chest and just before he is reduced to a pile of dust he looks up to see a woman standing beside him holding a tray of assorted quiches (suitable for vegetarians). With his last undying breathe the vampire asks the question 'Who are you?' and as his damned soul is dragged back to the underworld he hears the woman's chilling reply.........."I'm Buffet, the vampire slayer!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

thats terrible....

kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Qualm

*you* deserve to be impailed on a sausage !:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Got a smile. Maybe we're not drunk enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

/me lines up sights on sniper rifle...

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli