Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album Archive This Thursday 17/10/02

Options
  • 14-10-2002 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind

The Ballymun Beatles release their second "Best Of " collection, covering the years 1990 to 2000, on November 4th. With this in mind, The Album Archive this Thursday is highlighting their most recent studio effort, 2000's "All That You Can't Leave Behind". With the relative failure of 1997's Pop album, U2 went in to the studio to record its follow-up knowing their backs were against the wall. Thankfully, they came up with a fantastic album that re-established them as the best band in the world and gave them 4 hits singles and awards aplenty. Find out the full story behind the genesis, creation and release of All That You Can't Leave Behind, this Thursday at 8pm with The Album Archive on Phantom. Mister.

Regards

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

wow, because i knew absolutly nothing about that album.
    how on earth did you find information on U2, it must have been terribly hard to come by.
    i'd hate to think you'd have to actually dig deep and research

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I like Adam Clayton.............not for his Bass Playin "skills" as some people mite call em...

although if yer playin bass for 20 years you're bound to get good at it!

hehehehehehehehe!!!!!

Advertisement