Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need someone in the UK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Smuggling guns into the country, i can't see this going down too well with the mods :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

bubbles = the mini mafia of boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

They are not guns! One is a pelet gun and the other doesn't even shoot anything!

UK, Ireland, we are all in the EU - its just bloody customs! Anyway, I'm not asking anyone to send them over for me, just need someone in the UK to order them for me... and we'll discuss the rest in private.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

I ordered from these around... 1 year ago actually
    Everything i ordered got delivered no problem

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

I live in Dublin btw ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

i ordered myself a pellet gun shotgun a few years back and it got stoped by the owl postmen
    got me money back though
    worth a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by bubbles
    They are not guns! One is a pelet gun and the other doesn't even shoot anything!

UK, Ireland, we are all in the EU - its just bloody customs! Anyway, I'm not asking anyone to send them over for me, just need someone in the UK to order them for me... and we'll discuss the rest in private.

Even replica firearms are illegal in this country, so you might want to double check what the cops think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well, I'm getting some really sharp kitchen knives and some interesting shoes over for this bloke I met with a turban. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few fake guns in with his shipment*

Bubbles, get your people to talk to my people and let's expedite this paradigm.

*note to the Garda cybar squad. This is totally not true. I am an honest and law-abiding citizen and am fully behind and in front of the war against terrorism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Raskolnikov
    Smuggling guns into the country, i can't see this going down too well with the mods :)

i think the police would have more issues with this than the mods to be honest....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

NOTE TO ALL POSTERS:

Please look long and hard at the instigator of this thread

BUBBLES

I repeat,

BUBBLES

...that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Bubbles, i thought you said Shinji would import the guns for you?
    no....:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement