Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so bored....(just kiddin') - Halloween

Options
  • 14-10-2002 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

SO, with the holiday with the scarecrows and the candy and the doom & gloom coming up, what i s everybody planning to do on the day? I honestly have know(sic) idea what im doing.......maybe ill stay at home and scare kids into submission......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

methinks i'll be dancing and dancing and being sore from dancing and then dancing amid the soreness....
    and if not,i'll be in edinburgh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

Halloween. We have gotten about four trick or treaters total in the five years that we have lived in this house. not very exciting. ah, tis a shame. for halloween i will go out and trick or treat, i plan on doing that until i am too old to do so. i probably wont stay out long though. my friends and i usually go and play in the woods in the dark. and then we go to somebody's house. my friend bill has the HUGEST cat. its name is tinkerbell. it cant even get up the stairs! wow. big cat. i dont know... may be i will go to a party. or something. i don tknow what to dress up as. my brother is going as a pimpkin. a pimping pumpkin. hm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i'm goin' to a fancy dress party. should be fun. oh dear god i hope i can get that dress in purple haze...
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I have school. Erm... i shall possibly improve school with.. things... but probably not. Maybe i'll pull a columbine. Yeah... fun school happy things. KILL EM ALL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by lordsippa
    I have school.

School? On Halloween? What kind of fascist dictatorship is that?! Halloween is a time for rejoicing and to be more evil than usual, not for school!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Moni

no one around here ever gets off for halloween.
    of course, 'around here' is 3000 miles away, but thats beside the point....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

But what could be more evil than school on a holiday? Ha, sussed. Mayhaps now I've sussed them into - get this - sussmission (arf!) they'll stop. Maybe.

Hmmm... I wonder if I'm in school... ours is rather Nazi-esque... when's mid-term usually?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

midterm starts on the 25th. for me anyway. :D ah ****, i really want to get that dress......well i have a better chance of being allowed get it now since my ma said i wasn't allowed go to the rocky on friday...oh yes, it will be mine. >;-) eeeeeeeexcellent. also i must try asking can i dye my hair black for hallowe'en to help my costume along. (i'm probably dressing up as the evil queen from snow white :D )
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

dossing / slacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Hrm... I'm going to a "social" on the 30th so I'll probably sleep in on Hallowe'en, then if I've no partaes to go to I may go to the boards beer thingummy.

As if I'll get in.

}:>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

school off for halloween? bizarre!! i dont think weve ever had school off for halloween...unless it was a weekend....but that doesnt stop anyone from going out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

that is a strange and bizarrely fun occurance which i'm sure will never be adopted in ny. ever. oh well. yeah- we get homework on Hallowe'en too, but that doesn't mean anybody does it. muahahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by alaskagirl
    school off for halloween? bizarre!! i dont think weve ever had school off for halloween...unless it was a weekend....but that doesnt stop anyone from going out.

Well, it's not like a day off just because it's Halloween... but mid-term break usually coincides with it, so most people aren't in school on the 31st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I don't get midterm. I get SUPER EXTRA LONG CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS! but i'm not sure if that's good... cause 6th year...

But hehehe... *SOME* people in my school <not me thank god> have a maths test at 5.30! HAHAHAHAHA!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

If you have school on hallowe'en, just get loads of bangers and set them off around the school, til chaos ensues and you are all sent home til the repairs are done! This is my own theory and it does work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

WHY?!

...the world may never know...

Wait til everyone's out of the office and throw one in among the reports or other such important documents. They get charred and go everywhere! Or you can put one on a fire extiguisher, you'll need around 5 for that though. Be strategic! Put them in places where they'll do some damage! You'd be surprised how little it takes for a school to shut down!

...speaking out of experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    Wait til everyone's out of the office and throw one in among the reports or other such important documents. They get charred and go everywhere! Or you can put one on a fire extiguisher, you'll need around 5 for that though. Be strategic! Put them in places where they'll do some damage! You'd be surprised how little it takes for a school to shut down!
    Argh...flashbacks...Early Simpson's episodes...K-rad 4n4rchy t3xts@#!!... This disturbs me..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Wow... insulting him in ways he probably won't understand... it's great! :)

Love the use of "k-rad" by the way dude, top form! :)

Huh????? I really don't understand that! Is it really an insult? Who cares?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by über-tard
    I really don't understand t

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    Huh????? I really don't understand that! Is it really an insult? Who cares?!
    You seemed to care in all of the other fights you tried to start.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

If you have lots of bathrooms in your school, position one of your accomplices in each cubicle if possible - when the bell rings, you all flush the toilet. Simple yet an ingenious way to cause havoc

Fishie! It's genius! And I so did not try to start those fights! Who insulted who first?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

A very valid point there and as much as i am loath to do this I believe it was orangerhino that started the insulting with, and i quote " 'tard"

Damn right!(Walks away with quiet dignity).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Now thats the way to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

im goin to a party and dressin up!!! yeh ok, so its not that original..but all the same..

Advertisement