Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a band

Options
  • 14-10-2002 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

I am a drummer looking for a guitarist, bass player and singer. Dont need any experience cause I dont dont have any.
    I want people who are into EMO like : At The Drive-in, Liars, The Dismemberment Plan, Murder City Devils.
    I live in South Dublin, Knocklyon so anyone from around this area plese leave info below of bands you like and how long you have been player. Remember this is not a band to do gigs but just to record a few songs, so no experience is needed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I've been playing guitar for abour two years, influences Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Pixies, At the drive in, Trail of dead, smashing pumpkins.

Myself and some friends have been planning on putting a band together for a while but can't find a drummer so if you interested give me a bell. thefanj@yahoo.com, 0863062658.

Also I have my own rehearsal space with amps, kit and a PA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

Should'nt this be Bands / Musicians ?

Advertisement