Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'the 66 electric' free CD's...

Options
  • 14-10-2002 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

Just a note to all who asked for the free 66e 'I Died in a Movie' promo. We are kind of overwhelmed by the demand, didn't expect it at all so it might take a few extra days to get them all out but one is on the way to every person who asked for one and sorry about the delay.

And again, if anyone wants one, adresses to [email]the66electric@hotpress.com will do the trick.

Thanks everyone.

Mick
    66e[/email]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

cheers big ears, got mine in the post today. i will email you my opinions once i form them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Thanks for the CD Mick...I'm well impressed. Your singer has got one of the best voices I've heard in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Got mine yesterday, played it straightaway. Nice to hear after such a sh1tty day at the orifice.

Love the last song...."brown bear"...i think...may be wrong, thinkin of a pub back home!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

still dealing with requests...

bear with us...

Advertisement