Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy unlocking kits

• 15-10-2002 10:25am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

I have a few Nokia mobiles that I want to unlock so I'm thinking of buying an unlocking kit (DCT3 service kit for those of you familiar with these things).
    Anyway, I have found quite a few UK sites selling these kits but I'm wondering; can you buy them here?
    I would much rather spend my money at home than abroad (price dependant of course).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I saw someone in the buy and sell selling a kit for about 100 euro :D fair play to them if they can get that much, if your intent on buying one at home try some of the markets fairyhouse springs to mind but it will probably be cheaper and less hassle to get one from the UK I can recomend a site I have dealt with a few times before PM me if you want the url

BTW all you need is a F/Mbus data cable to unlock now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Try the E-tones forum

They have all the info

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Redshift
    I can recomend a site I have dealt with a few times before PM me if you want the url

PM sent.

Advertisement