Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A real night of Rock and Roll

Options
  • 15-10-2002 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

This Friday 18th October in the cool Voodoo Lounge organised by Gigsmart.
    2 euro shots on sale. The Drink promotion seemed to cause some probs as in no one was getting drunk appartently, so we'll see if we can get a better deal. Else was it the case that I'm not getting drunk and then waking up the next morning wondering how the hell you got home?????

Anyone need directions just let us know.

Playing are:

Ginseng
    Murder of Crows (we all know these lovely lads)
    Jim Nastic (Really loud band with a great lead vocalists, well worth seeing)

Aswell another band has just being added, I'll let you know there names as soon as I find out.

5/6 euro entrance, Rock Dj on after the bands.
    A real night of Rock and Roll

So please come along and support the scene

Cheers
    Paul

www.ginsengmusic.com

And if you want to hear what we sound like you can download MP3's on our website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Other band is ID parade.

I thought the voodoo shots were OK but then I'd get bladdered iff the fumes of my cigarette lighter. Anyhow should be a great night, if loads show up again then there'll be loads of free drink competitions again

Advertisement