Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digibox problems

• 15-10-2002 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Does anyone else experience this problem? Every now and again my digibox just switches itself off. you can be changing channel or checking listings and suddenly it just switches to standby and won`t switch back on for two or three minutes. the reason I ask is that my first year contract is up soon so if their is a fault I want to get Sky out to fix it before it is up and i own the box.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,
    Phelim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Icehouse

If I was you and nearing the end of my warranty, I'd ring Sky customer service and give them hell, say it was happening all the time, say you're not gonna renew your contract etc. as a result of having a dodgy box gfor the last 6 months etc. etc. and see just how accomodating they can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭TinMan

Yes this happens to me too! I have a Pace box thats 2 years old and every now and again this happens. I could be accessing interactive services and it would either hang the box, return to the customer channel or switch off. Its really annoying:(

I also get the "for your information No satellite signal is being received" message on RTE1, Network2 and TV3 from time to time and it really gets on my nerves. I hate pace boxes!!!!

Advertisement