Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Corkmen

Options
  • 15-10-2002 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Three Corkmen, Paddy, Sean and Sheamus, were stumbling home late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard.

"Come have a look over here", says Paddy, "It's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul, he lived to the ripe old age of 87."

"That's nothing", says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Toole. It says here that he was 95 when he died."

Just then, Sheamus yells out, "But here's a fella that died when he was 145 years old!"

"What was his name?" asks Paddy.

Sheamus lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims,

"Miles", "from Dublin."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

For a joke like that I shall hand down the following sentance...

I'll give you a 5 minute headstart then me 'an the boys are comin ta getcha wit meathooks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

For spelling 'sentence' incorrectly I shall hand you down a sentence as described below:

After you and your boys have spent 30 minutes chasing me and are absolutely knackered (have you ever tried sprinting with a meat hook?) I shall turn back, catch up with you, take your meat hook and ram it up your sweaty arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i'm afraid ive got to agree with rymus on this. that joke was slightly old and unfunny

(btw theres no way u'd reach my ass with a meat hook thegills so dont even try )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

whats a meat hook?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Lennoxschips

Did you hear about the three Dubs who drowned in the Liffey? They were trying to do the Riverdance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement