Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People still experiencing IOL connection crapouts?

Options
  • 15-10-2002 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭

I've seen some threads on this, but they're all from a few months ago. Do IOL connections still wither away, or is it just me? Anyone have further info?

It is what it's.

Are you experiencing IOL connection crapouts? 6 votes

Yes, I use IOL and experience regular problems.
    0% 0 votes
    No, I use IOL and have no problems
    33% 2 votes
    I use a different ISP (I was goin to name that somethin else, but I changed my mind)
    66% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

i experience bery rare problems every 2 weeks or so
    when i connect i cant do anything nutn responds
    cant log on to msn vist sites etc.
    but if i disconnect and reconnect it gets sorted but thats wasting a few seconds in which im gettin charged and shouldnt be
    other that that all is well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

some nights for the past week the speed has down to about 26.4 or 33.6Kbps for me.. which is absolutely ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

Which IOL service? To the best of my knowledge theres iolfree/gold/nolimts/netsmart. I'm on nolimits and find it fine. My Gold account on the other hands always connections very slow.

Advertisement