Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Thank You.

• 15-10-2002 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I'd like to thank the members of this Board that went to the IwW show on October 9th, I hope you all enjoyed yourselfs.

The 1,200+ Fans made a great atmosphere. Thank you all for showing your support.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

No probs man,and i will continue to support the IwW in every way i can.Rock On IwW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

was there really 1200 fans there?? Or is this Westlemania 3 syndrome? I thought that it was 300-500 max! Maybe my eyes need testing! Great show though!!

Phelim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

300-500?????!?!? are you joking?? i can honestly say that there was a legitimate 1200:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Just wondering should the demand ever exceed the capacity of the NBA what other venues might be considered? The Point maybe? Citywest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

Our first show had 300 people there, our second show got 502 and finally our October 9th show had 1,230. Maybe your thinking of the June shows.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

The Point and RDS are the next biggest Arenas after the NBA, if IwW contiues to grow with the Fan support that it has been getting, we will head to one of the above.

Citywest only holds about a 1,000 or so for wrestling.

Hey didnt go to the show but i bought a ticket :) Still support IWW Tho . Hopfully i will make the next show .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

Really! Ah well we are all wrong sometimes. I better make an appointment down at the opticians! Appologies.

Phelim

Advertisement