Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Nuns

Options
  • 16-10-2002 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Two nuns, Sister Catherine and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield. "Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Catherine. "What shall we do?" "Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen. Sister Catherine switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns. "What shall I do now?" she shouts. "Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen. Sister Catherine turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns. "Now what?" shouts Sister Catherine? "Show him your cross," says Sister Helen. "Now you're talking," says Sister Catherine. She opens the window and shouts, "Get the F*CK off our car, you boll*x!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Class! ;-)))))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

oldie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

sad.... really sad joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

dear god that's bad...but i like it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Originally posted by memphis
    sad.... really sad joke

Do you have a sense of humour?

Class joke tho :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

laughed, but felt guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

velly velly good.... me likey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by rymus
    velly velly good.... me likey :D

what part of that joke did you find funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I thought it was quite funny too.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,367 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It deserves a roffle :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I didn't find it that funny either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

made me laugh but i didnt want to

Advertisement