Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funniest(cruellest?) drunken japes?

• 16-10-2002 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Whats the funniest thing u did to an unwitting drunken person?

One time at a drunken gathering one of our friends passed out. After several unsuccesful attempts at trying to make him wet himself we changed tactics, and drew a curly moustache, a pointy beard, sideburns and a pair of glasses on him with a black indelible marker.

To amuse ourselves even further we took down all the mirrors in the house so he wouldn't know about until he left the house.

The person in question wasn't really a drinker and always told his parents when he stayed somewhere overnight. His (poor) father was actually driving around looking for him the next day.

When my mate left the house that morning his father saw him and he got into the car with him. The funniest part was that his father took one look at his face and said 'It must have been some night' and my mate replied 'No, I only had one or two'

How we laughed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

mild electrical shocks and falling (pushed) down stairs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I woke up once with half my stomach immac'd. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I once to my best friend

Shaved a clown style haircut into his head them
    blew ink all over his face then to top it all off gave
    him a hitler style moustache with a fat black
    marker The best part was
    when he woke up he was still so drunk that he didnt notice
    for about 2 hours . After which we went back to the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

As I said in another thread, a young drunken friend of mine had a condom puched up his anus, using a pencil, leaving it half sticking out. I wasn't there, but apparently twas very funny......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

One word eyebrows,

They do grow back fine or the people I know who it's happened to have been grooming them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Originally posted by the Guru
    I once to my best friend

Shaved a clown style haircut into his head them
    blew ink all over his face then to top it all off gave
    him a hitler style moustache with a fat black
    marker The best part was
    when he woke up he was still so drunk that he didnt notice
    for about 2 hours . After which we went back to the pub.

Boy, am I glad I'm not your best friend:D

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

two weeks ago i filled this guy's mouth up with chilli powder and soap, this along with other peoples artistic talents and amusing phrases on his face and clothes made him very unhappy when he woke up, he went home to get a bat and was giving his tounge a furious scratching all the way home, i didn't see him until the next weekend when we all just blamed it on an asshole we all hate anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Filled a condom with soap and put it on the side of my mates face smearing the soap over his cheek for the finishin touch, while he slept like a baby on the train, twas quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

owned.jpg

Only the cameraman knows for sure...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Years ago in college we had a house party and it sorta got way out of hand on the ol alcohol front, but to make a long story short alot of ppl passed out with the wear and tear of drinking, as with the parties of that time if you didnt lock your room god knows what happened in their so this one guy passed out on a bed and we grabbed another one of the pass outee's (male) and placed them in bed together, stripped both naked and left them there, laughter was good but one of the guys got sadastic, they got that salt and placed it between the cheeks of the one of the guy's buttocks and sorta rubbed it in order to cause a slight bit of discomfert.
    Both guys woke up the next morning, i dont know what conversation was had in the room, but came down, one snuck out and the other stopped for a chat claiming what a night and his head was splitting as if nothing ever happened. To this day i dont think they have talked to each other and no one ever told them the truth of what happened.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by The FANJ
    One word eyebrows,

They do grow back fine

no they don't. my eyebrows are very light after someone decided to shave them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Both cases I know off they seem to be ok, one guy tried drawing them on after it happened for the next couple of weeks.

He would be playing football and they'd start melting it was class.

Advertisement