Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Music Network

• 16-10-2002 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey all,

The Irish Music Network is Ireland's first and biggest Irish music industry database. Whatever you need we should have it here.

The best part is that we offer all our services for free.

We have only been up and running for about a week now, and we are seeking your support.

All the features of the IMN can be reached from our homepage. So we hope you enjoy looking around the IMN and come back real soon.

The IMN Team

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Hi there,

I do appreciate what you're doing but I have a point to raise: lists of management companies, promoters, agents, etc. are not too hard to obtain (Hotpress for instance publishes a book every year).

The problem is that they're completely useless if there's no indication of what kind of stuff they deal with: I wouldn't ring them all to find this out so I'd end up sending my press kit and heavy rock album to people who works with celtic, folk, pop, etc... or maybe don't accept unsolicited material.

Try to provide more information rather than a name and email address and you'll double your hits in one week

Keep Rockin'!

Alessandro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ztaggart

The difference between us and Hopress is that we dont ask for any money.

This is not the point pal, I told you I think what you do is great. I just wanted to suggest you a way to improve your service: I do believe a simple list of names and addresses has not a great value, that's it. Then it's up to you.

I am very sorry, I did not mean to seem rude. We really appreciate your opinion and have taken everything you said on board.

Thankyou for your interest.

You're grand :)

Keep Rockin' and, if I can help somehow, please let me know.

Take is easy, A.

• Advertisement

Thanks alot for the offer, we will probably take you up on it. We are in the middle of a complete redesign. I will be in touch.

Thanks again.

Advertisement