Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Friday In Dorans

Options
  • 16-10-2002 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

ive heard theres a lot on this friday in terms of gigs but if anyone hasnt made plans and is looking for some nice heavy alternative music then come down to dorans and check out cherri and splinters. its shaping up to be a dam good night so if anyone wants to head in by all means do, also if anyone does head in whos going to the phantom pub crawl make sure to say hi, this is dave, singer and guitarist from splinters and im gonna be heading to this phub crawl that ive heard so much about so it would be cool to know some ya first.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

Cherri...theyre alright....saw them at a frames gig a few years ago. they'd want to be pretty decent now. might just go!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'll be there Dave so I'll come and say hi to ya. C u Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

fair play to ya, i promise ill play my little arse off to make the trip in worthwhile :P you'll get to hear our brand spanking new song too that we're really proud of too, see ya on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yay! lookin forward to it!

fair play to ya, i promise ill play my little arse off to make the trip in worthwhile :P you'll get to hear our brand spanking new song too that we're really proud of too, see ya on friday

• Advertisement

Is there an echo in here?!

hmmm that was odd, maybe ive got short term memory loss and posted it twice forgetting id posted the first time or maybe im just a self confessed moron on computers and messed it up, second option seeming slightly more plausable

Dont they usually call that artistic licence?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

hmmmmmm this sounds like it mite be a good one to go to although the OZ release is the same day damn it..................

yep it is and im sure that'll be great too, if i wasnt going thats where id be anyway but after rehersal today im even more psyched up for the gig now, by the way anyone there will get the premier of our brand spanking new song, its so new we just finalised the ending of it today and i have to write the last verse lyrics tomorrow at some point before the gig, hehe how new can you ask for. ok well hopefully see ya's tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Enjoyed that gig last night. Cherri weren't as heavy as I thought they were. Not bad. Splinters were pretty cool too...the bassist is a bit strange tho with his spontaneous yells!

he does do that a bit doesnt he, probably didnt have his medication yesterday. thanks again sandi for coming in. in case anyones interested we're playing tonight (saturday) in voodoo so that should be a good night

Advertisement