Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that tune?

Options
  • 16-10-2002 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

There's a song that was on about two weeks ago at about 08:10. It was amazing but I dont know the name of the band or the track and I've not heard it since. The line at the end of the chorus is "I'll be laughing as I face the end" I think, and is sang in a near falseto kind of way.

If anyone knows the name of the tune or the band, and if I can get it anywhere, I'll be really nice to all the dogs I see as a form of payment, or else I would be really grateful if you're not a dog person.

Really good band!www.shalka.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 butterflywings

sorry can't help u with the song but shalka!! my friend's brother is the singer, i hadn't seen the website, tis cool, thanx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Is this the full chorus?

So sanctimonious
    I'll take the precipice
    My love can't you see
    I'll be laughing as I face the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Sneakier2

That sounds right. Right amount of words.

Whats it called and who's it by. It's pretty much the best thing since that Crayonz tune.

Advertisement