Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nadia's newborn baby Shaun pictures

• 17-10-2002 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Some of you know Nadia had her first baby a few nights ago. He was 7lbs 5oz. Mummy and son are doing fine apart from Shaun being impatient by demanding to be born a week and a half early!

Shaun about 20 minutes after he was born - so fresh he still covered in all the lovely natural birth juices

shaun1.jpg

Shaun in the arms of mummy(Nadia) for the first time

shaun2.jpg

Shaun showing us his stuff

shaun3.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

:( i know its bad n' all but thats bloody sick man

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

no it's not Bom!

beautiful pics bubbles!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

How come there's no pictures of you nadia and the baby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Maybe because I was taking the pictures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

so fresh he still covered in all the lovely natural birth juices

now how come you dont hear that being used in advertising :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

That last pic is just wrong.

And Nadia looks in quote good shape for someone who gave birth just 20mins before ;]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Ok I have to ask... who exactly is Nadia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Ok I have to ask... who exactly is Nadia?

If very faint memory serves meglome, I think Nadia was the cause of that infamous Russian wife thread a good few months back

/edit
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39170&highlight=russian+wife

Thats her

I see... I have the attention span of a goldfish so I gave up on that thread pretty quickly. Thanks

Incidentally how exactly does she fit in to it (i appreciate that Nadia sounds Russian)

/Edit... So after reading all the ****e on that thread, you telling me that they actually did it... and she's already had a baby? /edit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Of course they did, have you any reason not to believe bubbles?

• Advertisement

Not that i have to prove anything to anyone!

People think its a bit far fetched - but its not that hard to do.

Myself and my mate are actually going to buy another Russian Bride before x-mas, well thats the plan anyway. Prices have kinda increased a fair bit over the last few months for some reason.

Is the baby yours?

Prices have kinda increased a fair bit over the last few months for some reason.

may god have mercy on us all

I just read the entire russian bride thread, i dunno if i should believe the story of what but if its true, i saw no mention of who was going to do the "business" so whos kid is it ? i take it was bubbles if he was in the room while she was giving birth?.....

that russian bride thing was a farce, based on a template that could be changed to everything

i think there were a few variations, where you change russian bride for say, jizz monkey :D

any whoever that girl is, i like her, she's pretty :D

Well, its officialy my mates kid, but Nadia was really pregant when she came over, but me mate has taken blaim so to speak.

Why you ask? Well, because Nadia had a kid in Ireland, shes now a legal irish citizen, as is Shaun :)

Mission complete.

Level 2 starting soon I guess

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by bubbles
    Well, because Nadia had a kid in Ireland, shes now a legal irish citizen, as is Shaun :)
    He is, she isn't.

I'll upload some pictures over the weekend of Shaun a few days later, and his first bath!! So cute :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Beautiful kid, congrats :)

Put some of you in it etc. Maybe get your "friend" to get a picture of the happy family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

most intresting read ive had in ages . nice baby looks healthy .a well done is in order . is he still getting the divorce ?

They didn't get married - since she was going to have a baby in this country there was no need. Must actually look up info about all this, I'm not too involved in it.

And for those who paid complments, thanks. He's a lovely kid, and he looks even better without the mucus.

I hope you washed That Babby!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

Thats what you get when you pay two fiddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Why did he buy such an ugly wife?

In all fairness.... this is one case when beggers *can* be chosers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Oh My God! People buy wives. That can't be good. So does that mean wives are a piece of property?

Mankind is getting worse/desperate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Congrates Dave und Bubbles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by Oeneus
    Oh My God! People buy wives. That can't be good. So does that mean wives are a piece of property?

Mankind is getting worse/desperate.
    Onward unto the flame!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by DeadBankClerk
    Why did he buy such an ugly wife?

In all fairness.... this is one case when beggers *can* be chosers.

In all fairness DBC, that picure was taken just after the poor women pushed 9lbs of flesh out through her vagina. I'd like to see how you look after a similar experience :D

• Advertisement

Is it just me or does Nadia look 13 years old? :confused:

Nadia has just turned 16 about 2 months ago

This is all highly dubious but seeing as I am a stinking liberal I usually think everything (almost legal) is ok.

Good luck to her, has to be better here than Russia.

Wait a minute! I missed the first thread on Russian wives so I'm not totally clear on what's going on, but this is what's in my head right now.

Some guy who you know purchased a 16 year old wife from Russia and now has had a baby?

Am I correct? If I am, should I keep my gob shut about my opinion on this?

Originally posted by Oeneus
    Wait a minute! I missed the first thread on Russian wives so I'm not totally clear on what's going on, but this is what's in my head right now.

Some guy who you know purchased a 16 year old wife from Russia and now has had a baby?

Am I correct? If I am, should I keep my gob shut about my opinion on this?

Yup you need to read the Russian wife thread, which I only actually got through myself last week.

I just flicked through it. Sorry, but I have to express my opinion on this.

Bubbles, tell yourself and your friends that you are sick! I do not approve of this at all.

For crying out loud you didn't buy a wife, you bought a child for Christ sake! Because you can't be arsed to clean your garden, you sunk low enough to send a desperate 16 year old girl from another country to do it?

FFS! It cost you over €4000 when you could have paid a gardener about €50.

What the hell were you thinking?

This will not end happily! Good luck!

• Advertisement

Emmm she was 15 when we 'bought' her, and I don't see the big deal. Everyone got what they wanted out of the deal, and everyone is happy, the garden looks lovley. She did a real good job on it actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by bubbles
    Emmm she was 15 when we 'bought' her, and I don't see the big deal. Everyone got what they wanted out of the deal, and everyone is happy, the garden looks lovley. She did a real good job on it actually.

/me pulls up a ringside seat...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

troll.jpg

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

This sorta reminds me of that website about growing kittens inside jars and all the outraged emails they got from muppets who actually believed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

This thread is ****ed up right here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Didn't think anyone could be legally married at 15?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The most f*cked up part about this thread is the amount of people taking it seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

this goes right up there in the threads of all time, with bubbles giving away the CD Burner some time ago :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Don't encourage him ffs :P

Hobbes - we where going to wait untill Nadia was 16 before she got married - but since she had Shaun - theres no need for marrage.

I don't understand how people continue to say that its all bull****? How the **** would you know? Call over to me sometime and meet Nadia - a few ppl have already. It a fairly common thing to take place - buying a foreign wife.

Not that I have to prove anything to you's anyway, but people asked me for updates etc, so they get them.

I'm going to be Shauns God daddy anyway, which is cool I suppose :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

This has got to be a piss take.

I've just flicked through the Russian Bride thread.

If it is a piss take I applaud you bubbles... very funny thread.

If it's not you and your mates are f*ckin sick.

wtf is this coming to ?

shall we all post up our photo albums and make our lives an internet mosaleum ??

willie hears ya, willie dont care

btw, carla is kinda hot in a mom kinda way ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

if by some remote chance its a piss take its nothing short of human slavery :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Is Darla for sale Murthile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

€556.45 at PVM rates, with the balance to be paid at a discounted rate of 19% over 4 years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement