Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saddam VS bush

Options
  • 17-10-2002 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

lets see....
    in a recent election ppl seemed to unanimously back sadamm in not wanting to remove him -doubt their opinion mattered;but it is a confidence vote.

GW bush HOWEVER had lesser votes and won in the most dubious cirumstances in his presidential race.

Dont start bulling about how saddam and all the info cant be fullytrusted.

when rupert murdoch -i.e. ONE MAN-ctrls most of the media
    how can we trust western news also.

its all pants.

let's see what you got in your shed saddam...

lets see whats NOT in your head,bush.
    "more and more of our imports are coming from abroad"said bush.
    oh boy....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

what about tony blair? he's backing bush all the way, making all sorts of foolish allegations and just generally being a little toady to america. it's like they're all back in the playground and he wants to be in with the big boys because he thinks they'll protect him.

and why is it all right for america to have nuclear weapons and no one else? their argument against saddam is that by him having weapons of mass destruction, he could be a *potential* threat to the rest of the world (i.e. america), which is fair enough , but whereas he is only a potential threat, they are saying that they *WILL* use their weapons against him if he doesn't hand his own over.

is it just me or is the logic in that slightly skewed? obviously no one knows the exact story what with the media mostly feeding us with pro-america propeganda, but the problem is definitely worsening and war seems iminent. :( (inappropriately placed smiley)
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i dont mean to be a prude...but have i just walked onto the politics board??????
    (sorry...cant stand anything serious this morning)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yes u have rosemary

YOU'RE a politics board. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 butterflywings

bush is insane.
    blair, to be his lapdog, is also insane.
    now they're ganging up on france because they've siad they don't support the US. smoetimes ud just think it'd be better for saddam 2just bomb the feck outa the US so it'd be gone once and for all, and leave us in peace.

we'll all change our tunes soon though if this stupid referendum is passed though- under international law, if we hav 800 troops in their country,(which, bless the rapid reaction force, we probably soon will) they can declare war on us. what with us letting the US land/refuel/do repairs in shannon, we'd be a good stepping stone for them 2get rid of.
    Great, the talk of WW3 comes up again.

• Advertisement

it's not the american people that are declaring war though, it's just bush. face it, the world would be a much better place if the palm tree that ran for presidency in florida had won. ;)

Advertisement