Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X-Prize

• 17-10-2002 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the best place for this post, but I thought some of you might be interested.

I just saw that John Carmack (of ID Software fame) has joined the race for the X-Prize. Wonder if that shortens the odds for his team any...

Full story available here for those who are keen to find out more.

Anyone know anything about any of the other projects? I've got a buddy working for an aerospace consultancy and I think he's worked with one team, so I'll see if I can find out more about the approach they are taking...

Advertisement