Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oracle for win200 pro

Options
  • 17-10-2002 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Greetings all......I have a problem in that I'm trying to get hold of a copy of Oracle suitable for windows 2000 pro......I'd gladly travel for this or whatever.....It's just impossible to come by and I need it for educational purposes....I don't really want to download the trial version as I've only a 56k connection......can anyone help me out here as I'd really appreciate it and am in desperate need of it at tne moment.....regards..Dave....PS....there'd be a few pints in it for ya!!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

so yer looking for a warez copy of Oracle? Or do you want some kind soul to download some sort of demo/time limited/legal type copy from the Oracle site for you and burn it on a CD?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭lynchie

Oracle's DB is freely available to download. You just have to register with them before you can download it. Of course, you get absolutely no support from them without paying for it. Oracle make their money from large enterprises paying massive amounts of money for support.

If you are in college or the likes, just download it there and get it burned onto cd.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭davemc

Well guys....Lynchie first...College doesn't allow any downloads of any sort!!.....virus...virus..virus!!.......once bitten and all that....so the only connection available to me is a 56k one....and I'm really not prepared to stay online for about 15hours!!.....ButcherofNog.....Are ya offerin!!!!!???many pints....??....you'd be helpin me out if there was anything ya could do!!...regards...Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Just go into any Netcafe. Most will do this for you. DNC will as far as I know.

Advertisement