Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oracle for windows 2000

• 17-10-2002 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Greetings all......I have a problem in that I'm trying to get hold of a copy of Oracle suitable for windows 2000 pro......I'd gladly travel for this or whatever.....It's just impossible to come by and I need it for educational purposes....I don't really want to download the trial version as I've only a 56k connection......can anyone help me out here as I'd really appreciate it and am in desperate need of it at the moment.....regards..Dave....PS....there'd be a few pints in it for ya!!;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

i can get it..
    whats ur location?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭davemc

GUI_XP....thanks for the reply.....I'm in Dublin at the mo....clontarf area.....headin for Athlone tomorrow (sunday)...Any help is greatly appreciated.....just tell me what ya need....I pm'd ya but your mailbox was chocca.....regards...Dave.

Advertisement