Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

manics-there by the grace of God

Options
  • 18-10-2002 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

so, what does everyrone think of the new song?

it's includued as one of 2 (i think) new singles on the greatest hits album. I must say i quite like it, i heard it for the first time on mtv 2 this morning. Unfortunately i said the same thing about so why so sad the last time, and the album was awful, but at least with a greatest hits album, theres gonna be a few favouites on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

its ****ing ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

It's ok but not in the same league as some of there classic's. Know your enemy wasnt that bad it had some fairly good songs on it found that soul was good altough a lot of it wasnt great an adverage album. I will probely get the greatest hits album as there will be only 4 songs on it I dont have already on an album the 2 new ones, masses against the classes and the mash song ill get it for the b-sides disc which is being included in the early copies as far as i know

Advertisement