Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gig Date Alteration

Options
  • 18-10-2002 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Just to tell everyone about it:

ALABAMA 3
    Johnny Pyro
    Little Ghetto Boys

VOODOO,
    This MONDAY - 21st OCT - Doors 6pm -

Not 18th Oct as advertised on this site.

Tix info available from info@littleghettoboys.com - 10 Euroblips, all for charidee.

Thanks.
    Dr. Woolington

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

On the Little Ghetto Boys homepage it says doors are at 8pm and 9pm in the gig section. Here you say 6pm. Make up ur freakin' mind!
    What time are doors actually open and can u pay at the door?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

This site has updated your information. Perhaps you might want to inform by e-mail this site of any errors or ommissions in the gig information posted.

It takes many hours of work by a number of people at Phantom towers to keep the listing updated and we would prefer if you dropped us an e-mail rather than posting corrections on the message board.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

Mucho apologios about confusion.

Doors are at 6pm. Gig goes on till late. LGB go on about 9pm, Jonny Pyro about 10pm, A3 about 11pm.

BrianD - Thought I'd save you 'many hours' updating the site, and simply post to where people read the most with the update. I know you guys work at it, and I respect it. For treading on your toes... sorry.

Much love,
    Wools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

If doors are at 6pm, is there anything happening between then and the time LGBs go on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Wools... no problem - toes have recovered !

Many people who check on the gig guide may not check the message board and if they do, may not check your post. We like to have an accurate Gig Guide and we do make mistakes and ommissions from time to time and we don't mind being picked up on that! Just let us know directly!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

There are guest DJ's coming in to MC for the event.

:cool:

Wools

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I just hopt the singer of the LGB doesn't stip half naked and use me to climb up on the stool in front of me again, that was the most embarrassing experience of my life. And painful.

I think I shall be viewing events from the back wall of Voodoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

the little ghetto boys
    *pisses herself laughing at silverfish as they both REMEMBER*

do i suspect that [hantom are trying to make their gig guide perfect everr since yer man in hotpress took a stab at them????

Advertisement