Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

violent*sky gigs!!!

Options
  • 18-10-2002 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

hey people....hope everybody's well!!! we have confirmed two gigs in the next few weeks for your listening pleasure!!!! this tuesday (short notice i know!) in the voodoo lounge with a couple of bands who i aint sure how to spell so i wont do them the injustice of trying!!! and the 15th of november in the voodoo lounge again with otranome, jessica insane and divebomb!!!!
    hope you can all make it as they are going to be good!!!!! thanx in advance...C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

hey up... two other bands confirmed for tuesday are: (ph)ache and kosher!! hope to see a big phantom posse there! there was the last time so dont let us down you guys..... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

I should be at this tomorrow, so *BUMP*

Advertisement