Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java project in college

Options
  • 19-10-2002 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Alright, im a lazy bastard, but i have this bitch of a module in college (im in UL). and we have this lovely project worth 20% (one of two) spec of the project

Now, does anyone have made, or know of a java function/class that works like the Find/Find Next function in Notepad

Is anyone out there nice enough to do this project for me, im repeating the year, mainly cos i failed this module last year, cos im **** at Java

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

With an attitude like that, I'm not surprised youre repeating.

Less you still need a clue, here's the only help you should need :

When you have to live in the real world you wont find anyone to do your work for you.

Help yourself....try learning something.

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

what bonkey said....

was there not a sticky in here before that said "no we will not do your projects for you so don't ask"....

make an effort and plenty of people will give you pointers on your code but no one will do it for you....

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

christ!! i forgot the smilie after asking to do the project, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

[php]
    class Project
    {
    public:
    void getSomeOneToDoIT(const char* website);
    void writeToFile(FILE* file);
    };

int main (void)
    {
    FILE* hwFile;
    Project firstYearJava();
    firstYearJava.getSomeOneToDoIt("http://www.boards.ie");
    hwFile = fopen("Assignment1.answer", "w");
    firstYearJava.writeToFile(hwFile);
    }
    [/php]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

DBC that's not in Java though! :p

You also forgot to put in error trapping to deal with what to do when you forget that some of the professors of the colleges read the board. :)

Drazhar, might I recommend another field of work as your clearly not capable for development.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Hobbes, java is tool of the devil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Strange how you failed that module last year when Systems Architecture was only introduced this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

You are a software engineer in the Irish Secret Service

LOL

not so secret now is it :D

Advertisement