Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sein schedule for this week

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Theres nothing scheduled for this week...and by my reckoning there hasnt been a Sein Ep on TV (apart from Paramount) for over 2 weeks !?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

The last time it was shown on TV3 was Christmas The Understudy, but nothing since then they still havent shown season 9. It will going soon to primetime 9:30 slot on Paramount.

....Again....NOTHING!!!

What are tv3 at !!??

Here's my theory regarding Sein. I've discovered that Paramount have lost the rights season 5+6 Have BBC3/BBC4 got te rights?
    I'm going to inquire about those BBC channels to NTL.
    I don't understand whats going on with TV3.

The Thing is though that NTL seem to have aligned themselves with the SKY Digital Programming as opposed to the BBC Digital Package of channels so it remains to be seen whether they would chose to pick up BBC3/4.

Its still my firm belief, that no channel will carry CYE anytime soon and it will prolly only get a showing as a re-run filler show a few years down the line.

Sounds conspicuously like Seinfeld...Heh!?

• Advertisement

sounds exactly like Sein.

Advertisement