Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liebensraum ...

Options
  • 19-10-2002 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Since Cloud has facilitated our anschluss of the Kerry forum, I believe that we should now head eastwards in search of liebensraum. Who's with me?

South, you say? South of the North Pole, I say!

(I've just been browsing the other regional forums, and they're terribly straight-up serious - jucy and ripe for annexation.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

All-time classic on the South East Forum:

Which bakery makes the nicest blaas ?

FFS! Geez, it's not like we're sitting around here discussing Hillbillys' Breast in a Bun, are we?

Oh, wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

There is no argument, they are great.

Yes, I do believe liebensraum is needed, lets start a-marching. Get your panzers ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

We will march eastwards till we get to the rich oilfields of Waterford and after that we can take over Dublin to provide us with a fresh source of people for our Labour camps in Tipperary Tin Mines

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement