Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need help finding the name of a song..

• 20-10-2002 11:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

erm, i'm tring to find the name of this song.. but seeing as it's dance, there are no vocals to google for :) i only remember bits of the video but basically it has an old/middle-aged black man dancing to the song, outside an american diner/he is wearing red and white shoes with a piece of black tape tied around the right shoew (im not sure how this is relevant, but it comes up in the video.. one of the poeple watching says "nice soes")

throughout the video he dances to the song, and people stand outside and watch him dance, and they are talking through it, and it comes up as subtitles under the main screen, the story is that he was in love with a girl, but since he couldn'#t stop dancing.. she left him, and now he dances to bring her back.

it's a mad video anyway :) and it's wrecking my head that I can't think of the song na,me.. can anyone think of it? even after that horrible description?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Old song at this stage.. but for some reason is back on mtv..
    I'm pretty sure its Dirty Vegas and Days Go By..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Days go by without you have a fair few vocals in it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think it's getting re-released and that's why it's on MTV so often now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

erm
    im pretty sure it ain't that kali :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sounds like death in vegas anyway, methinks kali be correct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Mordeth
    erm
    im pretty sure it ain't that kali :)

No. It definitely is Dirty Vegas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

score 1 kali :)

although it could be the case you seen a remix version of it without any vocals..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, it was dirty vegas ;) sorry for doubting the almighty kali

i had done a google on that, and the video I pulled up for this song online, was nothing like what I had seen.. it was an unplugged version.

so I just assumed it was the wrong song :)

but i've dl'ed the vid now, and it's the right one . i even see dirty vegas in the vid itself.. tx :)

now to check out some more of their ****

Advertisement