Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonkey deserves a medal for...

Options
  • 20-10-2002 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭

Clearly the man's had a hard time "moderating" the imbeciles over the past couple of weeks. Which group should be mentioned on the medal for "Extreme Patience under Moderatorship" he deserves to be presented with?

Dealing with... 0 votes

The No muppets
    0% 0 votes
    The Yes muppets
    0% 0 votes
    The Jobs muppets
    0% 0 votes
    The Defence muppets
    0% 0 votes
    Your Ma
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Errrr,

arent you forgetting that I'm only 1 of 3 moderators?

I may have been more active in posting on the various topics, but I'm certain that the others were at least as active as me (if not moreso) in dealing with muppetry.

jc

Besides which, while I'm flattered and all, this isnt really a political issue. Honest :)

Thread closed.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

All the politics mods deserve a medal for

a. keeping things so civil
    b. expressing their own feelings but not letting them interfere with their mod-responsibilities.

So, it is with great gratitude, that I award Gandalf, Bonkey and Swiss the Mutley Mighty Mod award...

mightymod.gif

Congratulations.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement