Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15th november - voodoo lounge

Options
  • 20-10-2002 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

on the 15th of november otranome, violent*sky, jessica insane and divebomb are gonna be playing in the voodoo lounge on arran quay!!!! this is gonna be a gig to remember!!!! it's on a friday and you all know what that means....gigsmart night!!!!! papalazaru is on after the bands and there'll be a drinks promo on aswell!!!
    so for four great bands and a rocking indie club after..get ur asses down to voodoo!!!! your not gonna get that anywhere else for €5!!!!!!!
    hope to see you all there!!!! C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

its a while away but ya can count me in

very interested to see what jessica insane are like, hear dnumerous good stuff bout em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i reckon i shall be making an appearance too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

thanx guys...kurdt introduce urself at the gig...and mick...get the pints in!!!!
    thanx for the interest guys and hope to see u there!!! C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

i shall hopefully be there as well esp cause i like the voodoo louge. ill rally up a few more ppl to go as well!
    u are welcome in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i think i shall go aswell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

excellent...the more the merrier...its shaping up to be an absolute brilliant night...a couple of new songs from some of the bands aswell!!!!!! its gonna be good!!!! rapture queen...thank you very much!!!!! C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Jaysus Ciaran! Wait till I confirm the bands before ya stick up the ads!

Advertisement