Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jerry S on comedy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I thought you bought that already Ciaran??

Might be worth the listen alright- cant find it on Kazaa anyway :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

No that was Peter Mehlman writing Seinfeld style excelllent btw.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭SteM

Originally posted by smuckers
    I'm thinking of getting it has got mixed reviews though.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005LN3K/qid=1035137061/sr=8-8/ref=sr_8_8/102-4218106-2873755?v=glance&n=507846

smuckers, If you want you can get it from emusic

Just join up for their trial and they'll let you download up to 50 MP3s and this album is one of them. It's worth a listen but not $14.99 to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I finally listened to it earlier on but I do fell the interviewer rusjes too quickly on the question espaiclaly his Robert Klien influence. There was an interesting part where Jer admitted that his pacing and timing on one of the Lettermans shows was way off.

Advertisement