Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Mercy *SPOILERS*

• 21-10-2002 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Right i cant remember much about the show so ill put up what results i can remember (half of these could be wrong :D)

Angle And Beniot are Smackdown Tag Champs
    RVD beat Flair
    HHH Whupped Kane
    Knoble beat Tajiri
    Brock Destroyed Taker:D
    y2j and christian beat booker and goldust
    there were a couple of womens matches too but they were crap

Taker done the scariest blade job EVER, Corino would have been proud, it was SICK, like a river of the red stuff:eek: , Heyman done a great juice job too so did Brock actually, No big Bumps just crimson everywhere.
    The middle rope snapped when jericho went for the springboard, could have been a lionsault but he was a bit close to the turnpost so it may have been a springboard dropkick, he climbed to the top rope and won with a moonsault:eek: (long time since he done that)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

Oh my ****in god the angle/benoit -v- edge/mysterio jnr match was the best i have seen in ages - contender for match of the year!!!

all round excellent card!!!!

HIAC also v.good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

I thought the triple h/kane match was a joke, the 2 tag team matches were pretty good, the mysterio/edge ve beniot/angle match being excellent. I didn't even watch the women's matches. RVD vs Rick Flair was one of the worst matches i've watched in a long long time. I enjoyed the Undertaker/Lesner match, the blade job was ****ing scary, it just kept coming, i liked Taz's "He's got a hole in his head comment" which was pretty accurate by all accounts. It was also nice to see that they didn't go too predictable and take it outside and have someone get thrown off the top. Was a little surprised to see lesner win actually, seeing as they had changed the headline match for rebellion from lesner vs edge to lesner vs undertaker vs heyman. I know a lot of you dislike the undertaker intensely but i'd love to see him get one last run as the champ. He's certainly a lot better to watch tyhan most of the other veterans and a lot of the really over rated new guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Two best matches: Angle Benoit v Edge/Rey Rey and Lesnar v Taker, ie Smackdown talent. I didnt realise how huge the gapbetween the two shows was until I saw them side by side, but dont get me wrong I enjoy both when they are on but the gulf was so huge that night. All in all an excellent "crimson" PPV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

yer the womans matches were pure crap, rvd v's flair was as good as to be expected for such a crapp3h fight, kane vs triple H were they asleep again? me thinks they were, triple H should try to stay more awake in future,lol, benoit, angle, rey match was excellent, jericho match was okish but the slip on rope and moonsault saved it, defo the taker v's lesner match was incredible,,, ive replayed that match twice already... my favourite match of the year. And yer the Smackdown talent overall is light years ahead of whats on the Raw brand at the moment.

Advertisement