Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCD computer network...WTF???

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

CA labs are nice and quiet this semester, lg27-28 are grand. All the schmucks stay up in l125.

Mind you, must get myself a l114 pc for fy project.

L125 is a zoo. L128 is fine, nice chairs/Pc's/monitors/atmosphere. Anything in L2xx is legacy :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Thanks Red Alert. Thing is I've seen people using Kazaa - next time I see someone I'll have to ask them. I'm farily sure all you need is a netsoc account and kazaa (obviously) and some other software, since as you said there's some freaky socks thing going on there.

BTW do you do engineering? what year ya in?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Yep. I'm in 1st Elec Eng!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

lol.....ok.......ay. Who are you? lol. I am also in 1st elec eng.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

wow this is strange! it's peadar. who's this?

• Advertisement

lol Peadar...I've sent ya PM

Advertisement