Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3'some?

• 21-10-2002 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

This is a simple question but don¡¯t just jump in and say yes. If you were asked if you wanted to have a 3'some (2 of the opposite sex and you). Would you say yes? Would you automatically think they were taking the piss? Would you worry about the emotional repercussions (if any)? What would you do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well whats your opinion on the matter?

or are you the voyuer type?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Well I was asked if I wanted one the other night by a girl that I work with.
    I work in a night-club, it was her night off and I was working. She came up to the bar ordered a drink off someone else then called me over to talk. She had been drinking a bit but wasn't relay drunk. She asked if I wanted to come back to her flat for a 3'some whit her and her flatmate after work.
    I was stunned and didn't know what to say. I asked her If she was serious and she said yes but I couldn't help thinking she was taking the piss even though there was nothing in the way she said it that would make me think she wasn't serious. She came back later on and asked me if I was still coming round and I said id see. After work I looked around but she and her friend had gone so I just went home (I've not been to her flat before).
    If I had been drinking and not working I think I would have but now I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Doc
    Well I was asked if I wanted one the other night by a girl that I work with.
    I work in a night-club, it was her night off and I was working. She came up to the bar ordered a drink off someone else then called me over to talk. She had been drinking a bit but wasn't relay drunk. She asked if I wanted to come back to her flat for a 3'some whit her and her flatmate after work.
    I was stunned and didn't know what to say. I asked her If she was serious and she said yes but I couldn't help thinking she was taking the piss even though there was nothing in the way she said it that would make me think she wasn't serious. She came back later on and asked me if I was still coming round and I said id see. After work I looked around but she and her friend had gone so I just went home (I've not been to her flat before).
    If I had been drinking and not working I think I would have but now I don't know.

If you don't love em then fuck em.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

hey why not,dont knock it till you try it! although if it involves your wife or long time Gf you should discuss fully with them before going ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

dont think about it, go round there and knock spots off em both , film it all and go home happy ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

You're not related to Bard are you? It's like something he'd do.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by logic1
    You're not related to Bard are you? It's like something he'd do.

Yes, he is related to me and no, it isn't like something I'd do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Doc
    This is a simple question but don¡¯t just jump in and say yes. If you were asked if you wanted to have a 3'some (2 of the opposite sex and you). Would you say yes? Would you automatically think they were taking the piss? Would you worry about the emotional repercussions (if any)? What would you do?

Why have a couple of free minded chicks offered?
    If so what have you got to loose?

I'd say yes and umm try to live up to expectations..... everyone has a cross to bear you know.... no pun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Just because they offered, doesn't mean you have to accept.

What I'm trying to say is - don't feel pressured to do it, if it personally isn't your cup of tea, just tell them "No".

If you reversed the scenario - with you and a mate asking a girl for a threesome - chances are that she'd say no, why should it be any different for you?

In the end though - it is all up to you. If you're gonna do it, may I advise taking a video camera :p if you enjoy it, you can always bribe em for more. If you don't enjoy it - well, just blank out your face and sell it on EBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by NoelRock

If you reversed the scenario - with you and a mate asking a girl for a threesome - chances are that she'd say no, why should it be any different for you?

Too subjective, but if she was YFS and the "guys" were alright in her eyes i bet she would have no problem saying yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Its been suggested to me a few times by someone to organise one. I will as soon as I find someone suitable. I'm picky !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Assuming it's not a wind-up or that they don’t pull out, for whatever reason, at the last minute then go for it, or not - it’s up to you.

If you don’t pursue it and then regret your decision then don’t worry too much, as the opportunity is likely to present itself again in the future.

If you do go for it then do remember not to neglect either party as you concentrate on the other, and regrettably multi-tasking is not a male forte.

However, in such a case, do have a stiff drink, as it is very nerve-wracking the first time.

So I’ve been told.

threesomes are over-rated and become emotionally very messy very quickly.

alledgedly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

If you are close friends with these people - don't do it.

If you are not and even slightly up for the idea, then go for it.

As warned things can be awkward and if they were new to it, an emotional nightmare in the wake of the event. But the memory will eventually be distilled into something to treasure I'm sure.

In any case these are opportunities one should take while one can in my view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

threesomes are over-rated and become emotionally very messy very quickly.
    Absolutely

So I hear.

Well Doc, if you're up for it (no pun intended) go for it. Just keep in mind that it can get messy with nasty emotions like jealousy if you or the people involved are too emotionally attached. If it's just plain no-frills (not literally ;)) sex, then enjoy yourself. Be sure that you and your partner(s) know exactly what ye're in for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

It didn't happen. As I said she had left before I finished work and I've not seen her since so we've not talked about it.
    If I had been drinking I think I would have said yes because lets face it what man has not fantasised about this situation (I know I have) but I was stone cold sober and she scared the sh1t out of me when she said it (I'm in no way used to girls being this forward with me I'm the one who normally dose the chasing). Having thought about it I think that the night would have ended with just her and me as I think she is into me but I don't even relay know her mate.

Anyway the question was what would you do I know what I did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

I'd ask her out on a date. Clearly she is keen. If you're interested, you could even get it on a regular basis.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't honestly know how I would feel (other than suspicious). Would I do it? Probably if they were "fit".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i dunno if id do it with 2 member of the opposite sex, possibly one of each
    that way i get to knock two things off the list of things i do before i die in one go ;););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

I would have to say no to a 3some, but it would be very unlikely for a man to come up to me and offer sex with him and his mate. In actual fact, I bet it would be more unlikely than a woman offering to a man.

I wonder why she offered both herself and her friend. Did her friend know about it? What would they benefit from the experience? As there would be less to go around if you get my drift. The only possible things I can think of is, was it a wind up/ or did they want to brag to their other friends that they did a 3some.

I don't think these things are as fun as they sound, in actual fact I beleive that they are an emotional mine field, and once you step onto that slippery slope of 3somes, group sex and so on, it can be addictive. To me, 3some's debase the act of sex between two people, I think its nasty and horrible to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Avoid it if you want any chance in future with either of the women you are participating with.. or care for either of them in anyway, as always said it takes so much away from any future relationship with that person.

Then again if your're just curious and have no extra motive of forging a relationship or interest in the participants then go right ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

When a threesome is a good idea:

1. you're good friends with the other two people and won't be awkward after it
    2. you're also attracted to these people, but not to the point of wanting an actual relationship
    3. it seems like a good idea
    4. you're not sexually inhibited

When it's a bad idea:

1. you know you're never going to be able to look the other two in the face again
    2. the very idea of a threesome freaks you out
    3. you're going out with one of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Originally posted by Jak
    In any case these are opportunities one should take while one can in my view.

Lol Andy :)

Originally posted by thedrowner
    possibly one of each
    that way i get to knock two things off the list of things i do before i die in one go ;););)

call me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Originally posted by Slosh
    Lol Andy :)

Brian you're alive!

Check your pm thing.

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    call me!

i would but im scared i wont meet your 'looks mattering' requirements :D

Originally posted by thedrowner
    i would but im scared i wont meet your 'looks mattering' requirements :D

i'll leave the lights off

now call me!

ok...and i'll bring along a paper bag just in case....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

_quote :

If you don't love em then **** em.

.logic.

well put

• Advertisement
Advertisement