Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone tricks

• 21-10-2002 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

a few weeks ago vodafone can around 2 my collage (lit) they were flogging a few new services one of them was a txt msg service that sends a new ring tone 2 ur fone every monday,if you signed up you would get a free cd and some other crap.A friend of mine signed me up and now i am trying 2 get rid of it i rang vodafone and they told me that i could not unsubscribe unless i had the code i used ,as it was a road show i wont be able to get the code so now i am stuck with this and they charge god knows what 4 it.Does anyone know the code for it or did they come around 2 ur collage??if so plez tell.you would think vodafone would have a record of the services you subscribe to its rediculas if they entice you into signing up to services and then wont let unsubscribe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

Phone up and bitch to some call centre supervisor. They will find a way to get you off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i am such a nice guy i dont like doing this unless i have 2 thats plan2, plan1 is get the code and unsubscribe otherwise ill have 2 go do some bitching ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

register on www.vodafone.ie and you can unsubscribe online
    also get free txt's :-)
    hth
    david

Advertisement