Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

idlewild supporting turn??

Options
  • 21-10-2002 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

i heard idlewild are supporting turn,the guy who told me seemed pretty convinced,so i believe him......kinda. can anyone shed any light on this??
    yes,i did see the delorentos post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

yep, i can confirm that this is indeed true. be prepared to have you socks well and truly rocked off, buddy. thursday eve is going to be one to remember... and phantasm after the gig! oh, bless. i surely cannae wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

yup, everybody seems to be saying so...even the good people in road records...so i'm gonna hope its true...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

hmmmmm this is intriguing i didn't think it was.............ah well should be good either way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

la la la...

it's gonna be *wild*!

(and indeed *idle*!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

just got my ticket woohoo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

ooh, i forgot about Phantasm. oops.
    hmm, maybe I should hang around after for that... as long as I dont have to see any of you people, or pay the extra cúpla Euros to stay there.

i think it'd be funny if idelwild didnt play, then I could just sit there and scream "AMERICAN ENGLISH!!!" while Turn are onstage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ok achille...you're not going on the next pub crawl with us. youre going on youre own separate pub 'drag' with us, where we drag u from pub to pub, only pausing to kick u from time to time

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I cant wait... as we speak i am wangling my way out of working on thursday night so i can catch the idlewild boys up close and personal woo hoo!!! And staying around for phantasm hurrah!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

they've (they being idlewild) announced a headliner for february 1st 2003 in the ambassador...tis a saturday night...

tis 22.50 for tickets...

i shall see some of you good people there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

I think Turn supported Idlewild on their UK tour...hence the good faith returned.

• Advertisement

Im thinking of taking a hit out on my boss.. she wint give me the nite off. Consequently i will be missin idlewild. my bitterness knows no bounds!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 butterflywings

lamda, must say i know the feeling, my *evil* boss won't gimme the nite off either. If i ask him again he won't give me any work 4the next month either(hey, wait, that's a good thing....) and I can't swap shifts cos ive already swapped 2this week.... i hate this whole not-having-enough-money-naturally-to-do-the-things-you-want-to-so-needing-a-job malarchy. have a great nite in nehow2all who are fortunate enough to not be slaves to the man.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Damn The Man....................I CANT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the love of god ill be missing such a great nite and i cant get out of it.aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad: :(

Thats what ya get for bein a biily barry my dear:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 velma

I avoided the danger of not being given the night off work by just not telling them I wont be there. I'll get a parental unit to ring in sick for me in the morning instead.

Advertisement