Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iiyama monitor problem

• 22-10-2002 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if iiyama have a service center or anything like that in Ireland?? .. I have recently acquired a Vision Master Pro 410, ..lovely monitor but the picture is out of focus (not badly, just enough to drive me nuts) ... I had a look in the back but there is no obvious "Focus" potentiometer or anything like that (and yes I am well aware that there is 25KV + in there during operation) .. But I dont want to spend a fortune on it either (bought the monitor extremely cheaply, reckoned it was fixable) ... Anyone have any ideas? ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

You're sure it's not something you can tweak away with the menu controls? I've often found the need to mess with the colour convergence on a monitor - that can make images look a bit unfocused in a colourful kind of way - a good test is strong purple text on a black background. Make sure there's no red or blue visible around the edges of the characters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

How helpful muck.

Theres plenty of places in Ireland doing monitor repairs, try PSRA in bray, or dorset tv ( off the top of my head ).

Advertisement