Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ur thoughts

Options
  • 22-10-2002 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Just wanted to hear you comments on "The Queens of the Stone Age?

I think there all right but what do you think?

-Senbotsu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I dont really like them all , i heard a few tunes from them about 3 months ago , and i just could`nt take to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

I like their last album, isn't one of those never take off my CD player albums but enjoyable all the same.
    I haven't heard the latest one yet but I've heard good things about it.
    Wouldn't mind catching them live. They've just played in Dublin haven't they? Damn having no money...

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

I think there pretty good, THe newest offering "Songs for the deaf" is also probably there best so far, as the last album "Rated R " wasnt really up to much. THey played last night and it was a really good gig to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Is that "No one knows" song that's out now the best from the album? I can't say I like it much, but are there any other tracks that are better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

qotsa are pretty damn good....definetly in my top10 faves, maybe even top5

personally i loved rated r, i still listen to it - and ive had it since the day it came out

songs for the deaf is another excellent album, and dave grohls drumming is hella good

no one knows isnt the best song on there...well not my fav. atm, but maybe ive just heard it on mtv to much or something

all the songs are pretty damn excellent, as i expected

• Advertisement
Advertisement