Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

owen is ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Three words - G'wan da Pool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

What are the asterisks signifying here ?

Good ?
    l33t ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I was thinking the same myself, still cannot figure out what the point is!!

Must be :

Crap
    Kack
    gaye
    poor
    hair
    sore

A massive result, not!

You really must see the world through Man U tinted spectacles, Owen scores three in the premier club competition in Europe, is named the second best footballer in Europe and you label him

Crap
    Kack
    gaye
    poor

Any explanation or just another throw away comment ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

As I said against a very very poor team.

See you still have ur fantastic sense of humour cubbard :p

• Advertisement

Sense of humour has nothing to do with my ability to identify a complete twat. Can you justify your comments on Owen being all of those things you mentioned or is it more of the usual sh|t you speak on this board.

As I asked you to back up your so called "facts" about Keane you seem to have chickened out!!

ummm... me thinks that this is a personal attack......

What they say about pots and kettles......

I must have missed the personal attack in that one

What I said was to back up your opinions on Owen with some reasonable argument as to why (for example) he is crap.

The difference with the Keane thing was that I would be wasting my time cutting nd pasting facts onto the boards. You asked me to supply you with the names of the people who attended the tribunal, which would not prove whether or not I knew because it would only take a couple of seconds to google those details. This is an online forum, used for expressing opinions and having a rational discussion on the opinions you have brought up.

Now I do expect that you will again resort to name calling because you cannot put across an opinion sensibly, thus distracting people from that fact you have not got any sensible arguments to make.

Go on surprise me, make a sensible argument, tell us why Owen is all of those things you said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Originally posted by yop
    As I asked you to back up your so called "facts" about Keane you seem to have chickened out!!

ummm... me thinks that this is a personal attack......

What they say about pots and kettles......

God you're pathetic.

Are you always this paranoid or is it just when you're online?

Justify your opinions on Owen. As T4TF said, it's a forum about soccer, not for annnoying twat's to let off their frustrations and take any remarks towards them as personal attacks.

Stupid first post anyway. What is ****?

Ah well as I have asked 3 times before for you to back your so called arguement with facts then I couldn't be arsed.
    Can see well why they have put you as pub mod........

• Advertisement

/yop feels treathened again so he won't say anything intelligent

Hurrah, another gem of a post, I'd have to agree with Jonno, you are pathetic.

No comment on the opinions you have made on Owen, guess not, TBH i would have been surprised to see a reasonable argument from you.

On the pubs board, feel free to post on it whenever ya like.
    I haven't yet had to warn anybody for anything on it, that could be due to lack of traffic I suppose...

T4TF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

You two are currently p*ssing off everyone reading at least two threads, will you give it up. Just agree to disagree wil you?

Originally posted by jonno
    We always have to agree to disagree with Utd supporters.

Sounds fair..

Good man jonny....

Just for the record

My opinions were not on owen they were on the post, just as you as the question on what the **** stood for!!!! But thick as a fish does not have the mind to figure this out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

<WELSH ACCENT LOUDNESS = "10">

Alright alright, calm down lads

</WELSH ACCENT>

:D That's usually performed in a scouse accent, while wearing a big wig and sporting a Magnum Pi'esque' tache :D

Not a bother Samba, are u nominated ref!!;)

All of us who actually know thick as fish are just sitting back and laughing at how much he has matured since his days in GMIT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

any striker who scores on a regular basis in domestic and forign club campaigns and on international duty is not **** as far as Im concerned.....

but does your **** stand for good or crap WWM??? ;)

We are still trying to find out what this was saying with his ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

As I said against a very very poor team.

Yop - I am assuming you are TRS supporter - Can you tell me when is the last time a Manchester Player scored a hat-trick in Europe, or indeed anywhere?
    Owens hatrick was fantastic - **** pitch, sub-zero temperatures. It was made even better by the fact that he spent a lot of the night helping out the defense as well. His 3rd goal in the dying minutes of the match just showed his hunger and desire to keep scoring goals. If Forlan or even Van Kneesalright showed that commitment then maybe TRS would be higher up the premier table than they are at the mo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Can you tell me when is the last time a Manchester Player scored a hat-trick in Europe

Why are all liverpool fans so insecure that they feel the need to drag man utd into every single thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

heh, i can't quite recall the name of that Welsh Film, Twin town?

Gah, thats gonna bug me for the rest of the day

Sposs - I wasn't deliberately dragging United into the thread but what other teams have played in the CL to compare Owen's hatrick against??

I was assuming that it was a United fan running down Owen's hatrick as an Arsenal or Newcastle fan would more than likely think any hatrick in Europe would be commended.

Why also would Liverpool fans be insecure. Liverpool are top of the league despite everyone harping on about how invincible and magnificent Arsenal are!! Who do you support anyway and maybe we can have a conversation about insecurity??

was assuming that it was a United fan running down Owen's hatrick

who ran down Owens goal??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Liverpool fans may be insecure because although they are top of the league now it is some years since they were top of the league in the month of May. To be honest Arsenal are hte only team I can see being there next May and I am not an Arsenal fan, I just thin they are the best team in the country by a good way at the moment.

Waylander - Have to agree with you totally, it has been 12 years since they were there so I am sure they are nervous and looking behind them.
    Arsenal will win the league this year again as United still have not sorted themselves out so I cannot see us realistically challenging this year.

Originally posted by thegills
    Sposs - I wasn't deliberately dragging United into the thread but what other teams have played in the CL to compare Owen's hatrick against??

The Only One that i can think of is Asprilla for Newcastle a few years back against Barcelona.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Can you tell me when is the last time a Manchester Player scored a hat-trick in Europe

Andy Cole against Anderlecht in 2000.

Can you tell me the last time Liverpool did the treble ?

• Advertisement

2000-2001 to the best of my recollection. United ?

Yop post sarcasm here

.|..|..|.
    \/ \/ \/

:D:D:D
    2000-2001 to the best of my recollection

He asked about the treble, not the plastic cups. Then again trying to explain to you about winning the premiership is a bit hard

2000-2001 to the best of my recollection. United ?
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know what I meant... Anyway I dont want to get dragged into a Liverpool/Arsenal/Utd row... I have them everyday at work :D:D

I don't want to get dragged into a slagging match either but I don't think the Arse will walk the league this year. I think Liverpool have a far more solid team that has got them to the top of the league without playing very well. If Liverpool had beaten them in the league last year then they would have won the league, it was that close. Throw in Baros, Diouf, Diao and Cheyrou you would have to agree that Liverpool are better than last year.

And Yop, how long do you think it will take United to win 4 European Cups and 18 league titles??

And Yop, how long do you think it will take United to win 4 European Cups and 18 league titles??

Well if we the league this year and the next 3 then 4 years,
    If we win champs league this year and next 2.

Your point is??

How long will it liverfools to win 7 premierships?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by thegills
    what other teams have played in the CL to compare Owen's hatrick against??

Fillipo Inzaghi scored a hat trick for AC Milan against Deportivo a month ago. 16 goals in 9 games for Inzaghi so far this season, I believe.
    How long will it liverfools to win 7 premierships?

:rolleyes: it's the same thing as the old First Division title you cretin - must have taken you a long time in the playground to think up 'liverfools' :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

how long do you think it will take United to win 4 European Cups and 18 league titles??

United League cups won = 15
    European Cups = 3 + 1 supercup winners.

So not long I'd say :)

it's the same thing as the old First Division title you cretin

Your intelligence amazes me! Let me guess another spitting scouser!!

Except for different name, different sponsors, different trophy, different number of teams in the league, different tv coverage, different governing body

Like saying mondeo and sierra are the same thing!! Back into your shed u jack ass.

Oh, another point, ye binpipers are waiting 12 years to get yer hands on it!! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Originally posted by yop
    liverfools
    Thick as a fish

LOL

At you, not with you.

must be well used to people laughin at ya ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by yop
    Your intelligence amazes me! Let me guess another spitting scouser!!

No.
    Except for different name, different sponsors, different trophy, different tv coverage,

Umm what fu<king difference do any of those things make to when or how the league was won. Let me guess Man U winning the 'Premiership' is better than Liverpool winning the 'First Division' because the trophy is a different shape. Oh and of course it's sponsored by a credit card company because we all know the league is harder to win when a credit card company is sponsoring it :rolleyes:
    different number of teams in the league

So you admit that Liverpool's wins mean more because there was more teams in the First Division then, thus meaning more matches making it harder to win? As opposed to those nancy boys at Man U who only ahve to play 38 league games a season :p

Talk about the stereotypical 'thicker than a whale omelette' Man Utd. supporter :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

why does it always come down to club vs club ?
    why does it always come down to 'typical man u supporter' ?

can't you leave your clubs outta this and instead check who's dick is bigger? :rolleyes:

can't you leave your clubs outta this and instead check who's dick is bigger?

I win by a head :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

When I saw the threadline Owen is **** I just left it as I felt
    it was just asking for trouble to guess what **** might mean, looks like I was right! :D

Mike.

I win by a head :)

When I saw the threadline Owen is **** I just left it as I felt
    it was just asking for trouble to guess what **** might mean, looks like I was right!

Mike.

:D LOL :D

yop is still at it, is he? Will we ever find out what is exactly going through his head or more to the point what the hell **** means?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

This thread should have a big dirty padlock hanging from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by PiE
    This thread should have a big dirty padlock hanging from it.

Yes it should.
    Once again another thread falls into a Liverpool vs Man Utd fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭m0o|Dino

Id no intension of this thread turning out to be a man utd v liverpool bull****, even doh the pool are de best. It was threads like this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=64927&highlight=owen

bottom line i love when owen makes ppl stfu about him, gwan the POOL

Advertisement